Saturday, November 11, 2006

My First Post!

Well well well. My first post. alright.

I'm looking forward to this. I'm not entirely sure what the goal of my little slice of internet realestate is, but as I've come to understand: these kinds of things take on a mind of their own.

So be it.

Seeing as this is the first post of my first blog allow me to tell you a wee-bit about myself:

I have been playing Second Life for nearly 3 years now, and I've savored every second of it. I'm only 16, I play on the Teen Grid. Which is certainly different from the Adult Grid, but by no means worse. I'm opposed to land baroning, and the idea of linden favoritism, which in many cases runs rampantly on the TG. As I was saying though, I've been playing for nearly three years and i've been building since I set foot in the welcome area. To me its always been like Legos, and although it took me nearly a year to make anything half decent I think I've gotten good. I've dabbled in texturing as well, but to no avail. I'm simply not a math kind of guy, so scripting is simply out of the question.

Alright then. =)

No comments: